CNP Partners. Enterprise architect (April 2015 – Now)
- CNP Partners Architecture. Madrid
- Architecture definition for Java applications
- SOA WSO2 implementation (ESB, DSS, APIM, …)
- Referential system for CRM Salesforce and DWH
- System integration consultant
- Procedure definition for operational IT department
- Management, analysis, design, and development of insurance applications
- Referential. Madrid
- Referential system unifying all insurance products in the company
- Data dictionary definition (logical and physical) for the main entities in the insurance sector (Policy, PolicyPersonRelation, Coverage, Order, Distributor, FinancialService, …)
- API REST definition with over 50 services including pagination, sorting, subresource and so on
- Frontend definition and CRM salesforce integration
- Infraestructure: Arsys cloud
- Data and transformation layer: SAP Data Services
- Service layer : Swagger 2.0 + Java + JPA 2.1 + JSR-311 + JSR-330
- Index layer : ElasticSearch
- Communication layer : WSO2 API Manager
- Frontend layer : AngularJS + Material Design
Freelance. Software engineer (April 2011 – April 2015)
- Claim management. CNP Assurances. Madrid
- Description: This application manages claims for Italy including policy life cycle, reporting, letters, dashboard, etc. We developed the application from scratch being scalable, responsive, adaptive and based on standards rather than specific implementations.
- Technologies: Java, AngularJS, JPA (Eclipselink), Guice, RESTful(RESTEasy), Gson, Quartz, SQL Server.
- CAS/CIM and Performance++. CNP Assurances. Madrid
- Description: One application is a SSO for CNP applications. The other one is an application for managing life assurances. I work as a programmer within this project and I also ensure the continuing improvement of our own framework for fast application development.
- Technologies: Java, GWT, JPA (eclipselink), Guice, RESTful(CXF), JBehave, SQL Server.
Alten. IT Consultant (December 2006 – April 2010)
- SCSP (Sustitución Certificados Soporte Papel). Ministry of Presidential affairs. Madrid
- Description: This is a website with a high number of integrations with other systems. It receives hundreds of thousands of requests every month. I developed this application from scratch. I created the analysis, design and development of the application. I became project leader and my new duties included: teaching the programmers, project planning and meeting with and working closely with our clients.
- Technologies: Java, JEE, Web services (Axis), Hibernate, Spring, Oracle, MySQL.
- Integration services in PNJ (Punto Neutro Judicial). Ministry of justice. Madrid.
- Description: This is a website with a high number of integrations with other systems. It has hundred thousands of requests every month. I developed this application from scratch. I created the analysis, design and development of the application. I became project leader and my new duties included: teaching the programmers, project planning and meeting with and working closely with our clients.
- Technologies: Java, JEE, Struts 1.3, Jagacy (3270 terminals), Weblogic server bus.
Atos Origin. Analyst / Programmer (October 2005 – December 2006)
- GNAF (Gas Natural Aprovisionamiento Flotas). Gas Natural. Madrid
- Description: This is a Java web site that manages the logistics of ships carrying liquid gas. My role entailed: making design decisions, programming and teaching the junior programmers. In addition I was involved with the analysis and liaising with the client.
- Technologies: Java, JEE, EJB, PL/SQL, Weblogic 6 and 8, Oracle 9i.
Coritel (Accenture). Programmer (May 2004 – October 2005)
- MCDP (Multi Channel Delivery Project). Barclays. Madrid
- Description: MCDP is an application for managing banking. I developed swing applications for the MCDP Barclays framework. I also fixed several bugs and developed new features.
- Technologies: Java, XML, Swing, Oracle, Websphere 5.1.